Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Morbid Angel - Maze of Torment

Morbid Angel's "Maze of Torment" was obviously talking about High Shool. High School in general is nothing more than time spent at the baby sitter's in my opinion. Whenever I am at school and am able to listen to music I must admit it goes by a lot faster however, no matter what I am listening to the song Maze of Torment is just blaring in my head. "Insanity approaches, imminent demise maze of torment... maze of death" although there are a lot that could help to discribe the way I feel about school, I think that this one captures my raw feelings the best. MAZE OF TORMENT...MAZE OF TORMENT...MAZE OF TORMENT...MAZE OF DEAAAAATHHHHH.

3 comments:

  1. High School as torment? What a new wave of thought! You get what you put in. Potential Energy is being stored...you should put it to use. Hey , at least you can Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I already knew what a blog was, how to do it, and have already had some out of school practice at it. You can't even lie its almost like im showing you guys what to do :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get none of this but it looks interesting!!! good job grant :)

    ReplyDelete